Thanksgiving Games



SPOONS - What game did our family play throughout the whole weekend holiday break?? - An intelligent, mind-boggling, strategic game - NO!  An old, but very fun, fast paced game of SPOONS!  My boys were introduced to how "RUTHLESS" family members can be during a game!!  We all have our wounds to show!  We played it until my brother and his family left! Paula - Andy - you better be ready... a rematch is waiting for Christmas break and you two will be here then!  Be prepared!  Notice how in the last pic, that my brother's hand is EMPTY... he blamed KV for taking the picture of the precise moment that he needed to get a spoon, hmmm!  "Sorry Charlie!"

1 comment:

Chris, Paula, Gracie and Thor said...

Oh it's on, but you better watch out for Chris, he's even more competitive than me!! Chris said he loves that game, so we'll see if he's any good. Can't wait to see yall, even though I know I'm just the tool to get Gracie there so yall can love on her! luv u, paula