Thanksgiving 2-4-6-8 Box


Happy Thanksgiving!  Today my youngest niece and I made 2-4-6-8 boxes out of SU's Pumpkin Pie Designer paper and created a Turkey punch to embellish the front of the box.  We just "had" to make a Thanksgiving project! This punched turkey has been all over the web.  I'm not a card sender at Thanksgiving, but when I saw Dawn's blog with the turkey on this simple, but cute box - this was the project for us!  Here's a link with a video tutorial for BOTH the box and for the turkey HERE!  Little A and I had a wonderful "craft" time together!  She's 8 yrs. old and in the 3rd grade!  I love the time that I can "play" with my family!  Hope you each had a wonderful day with your family and HUGGED TIGHTLY the ones you love! (She was in a "sulking mood" and I was trying to cheer her up with a "My Space" poise with the camera... I look funny - but she did smile!)  Oh!  She's growing up and is a sweetie!  She used to be the baby - now we've got baby Gracie, who we will see at Christmas.  Counting the days to do crafts with Gracie's moma!  We have a long list of things to do, huh PC!  Yes!  I did chop all of my hair off!  KV loses weight and looks great; I have to cut hair to look different, oh well!  Happy Thanksgiving!