FRIENDS! Can we live without them?

Throughout the journey of my life, I have met and loved some dear friends that I believe were sent for a purpose! I really believed that God has put certain people in my life to support and encourage me through to the next phase! What do you think? Have you had certain people come in your life that have left a permanent mark? (HA! I've had both good and bad permanent marks... but hopefully we've used ALL good & bad's to make a positive impact??? Right... Hopefully!)
SO! This post is for a dear friend that I met in Alabama - she was sent to calm and lead me through one of the fieriest storms in my life. She touched my heart and raised me up when I was "low" -
very low! Yesterday - she sent me a handmade gift  (a beautiful plastic canvas notepad holder - it's done in soft pastels of cool colors; perfect to take notes - it's our "official" prayer list pad now for our family!) This gift just made me realize how big of an impact that a person can have in a life!  She's taken the time (lots of time!) and made me something special and I will HONOR it forever! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I now have two SSS (a Sharon Sutton Special).  15 years ago, Sharon made an address book that is still in use today! THANK YOU! I love you and I still value our friendship - and YES! I still believe you're an angel (hahaha!) she ministered to me when I desperately needed it!! I know - it's odd that I'm sentimental right now. Hey, I can be serious -I also believe my husband was sent to me to "clear up all the rain" in my life and he will forever be my "rainbow"; but that's another post! - so much for a visual analysis today!

SNOWMEN are still my current theme in making cards right now... "THINK SNOW"! What's in the air?  I'm organizing like crazy ... if I wasn't "over the hill" I would swear that I'm pregnant and "nesting" - (Ladies, do YOU  do this?) I'm cleaning out - drawers, closets, garage,
 files, re-organizing everything and
 throwing away A LOT of junk - shouldn't complain, huh!
Thanks for letting me share - I value our friendship - thank you! Have a great weekend!

No comments: