"Spring & Sparkle"



Today our "Spring Bling" cards were delivered... each card is totally FABULOUS!
Our local Stampin' Up Demonstrator conducted this swap, provided the "custom made" envelopes and delivered the cards to us. Now I have 5 new, inspirational card ideas to CASE. (Copy And Share Everything) The "Spring Bling" cards were to be a 5x7 card, at least 2 layers and contain a "bling" of some sort. This was great fun! I made extras to send out to special friends. You can check this website here for more info on the "Spring Bling" card swap.


If you are interested, there's another card swap planned. The
requirements for this CARD SWAP is for a "Celebration" card, 4/14 x 5 1/2 ", minimum of 2 layers, a stamped image & one embellishment. For more info on the next card swap - Check here

Discovered a brand new tool in card-making that I LOVE; it makes lots of "Sparkle". It's a "Stardust" pure glitter pen; it adds glitter
wherever! Check it out here! On these cards that I made tonight - I highlighted the leaves
on the tree and the beautiful butterfly with this glitter pen. (the pics again are not very good - sorry! Tried to CASE Steph's versamark butterfly... she's got to show me the trick...  can't do it right - help!) Too easy to apply and didn't get excess glitter everywhere else - perfect! I seem
to always WEAR glitter on my clothes, face, on my dog... LOL!

There is also a "Stamp A Stack" coming up - tentatively April 26th - so if you would like to try stamping and don't want to buy anything or just want to learn something new and/or make 10 new cards - email steeh@sbcglobal.com - It's only $10 for
10 cards, but you need to RSVP so she can order enough supplies! We ALWAYS have a great time!



Tomorrow is TGIF - I'm ready, aren't you?

1 comment:

Stephanie Harbin said...

My camera battery is out, so you beat me putting pics on the website. You did a great job caseing my card. I feel so honored.

I love your cards!!! (and you too)!!!