Needed some inspiration!



For this month's Card Swap - I needed some
inspiration for my card.

The requirements for this card were to have a wedding theme - use some ribbon or fabric, have a stamped image and decorated envie!

After surfing the web - I found three techniques that I liked... I wanted to make a "Pocket-type" card. I wanted to include the cute punch/cut groom and bride icon pieces and somehow include a "clear window" sheet... Hmmmmmmm!

Here are my inspirations:

So! I started with a black, white and gold color scheme! The results ended up nicely! I'll show you on Friday!

How are you? Enjoying the month of May? Hope so! We've done band concerts, baseball, play day, and the boys are getting ready for the "judge" and recital in piano this weekend.

KV is STILL in renovation mode on our yard... he's switched to the back yard for now... take a look at this new flower bed - it's in front of our 2 picture windows in the den. He's making a HUGE difference! Adding a variety of hydrangea flowers, sky pencil hollies and some aucuba plants in this very shaded flower bed. It's gone 6 years of NOTHING - this will make such a big difference in our yard!

Thanks for stopping by! I've got Wonderland Park, band concert and playday pictures all on the line up - gotta download and crop! Also the results for the May swap! Come back soon! Have a great day and HUG the ones you love the most!

1 comment:

West Texas Momma said...

do something with the bride and groom under vellum that would be cute!
thanks for watching Tripp's video he cracks me up all the time!