MoxieFab Tuesday Trigger


Greetings! Today's post is my entry for a card challenge project - This is my 1st Moxie Challenge! It's from Moxie Fab World where she post a weekly "trigger" on Tuesday and then you make a card...


So this week's Tuesday Trigger is this photo to your left. YUM!-O! Here's my card that I came up with tonight! I was inspired by: something SWEET, the glass, and the brown/vanilla color scheme...




Cookies, cookies, cookies!



Love 'em - lots!



Used the GinaKDesign's stamp set "Have a Cookie", Cuttlebug folder/argyle for background on vanilla paper; basic brown card & envie; variety of punches for cookies and stamped saying, vellum milk glass, brads and SU Chocolate Chip Polka Dot ribbon.




Okay! I know I have LOTS of very talented, card-making, stamping SISTERS out there - come on and join me - try this challenge! Go to the website here and join this week's challenge! Thanks for stopping by!




Remember to hug the ones you love the most, until next time...

2 comments:

debb said...

Fabulous take on the trigger! Yummmmm..

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Melissa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)