Thanksgiving 2011


Okay, let’s be honest - I’m one of those people who loves Thanksgiving, and I refuse to bring out Christmas decorations or listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving dinner has been eaten!

I always feel sorry for Thanksgiving because I feel like the stores always look past Thanksgiving and to Christmas.

I mean seriously... Halloween goes up right after school supplies and then BOOM! Christmas trees, decorations and all that, are all put up in the middle of October - right? So! I love to focus on Thanksgiving – since it’s one of my favorite holidays and I look forward to it all year.

So I hope that you are enjoying good food, good fellowship with family & friends, you've thanked the Lord for all of your blessings in your life and enjoying the awesome colors of the fall season while indulging in this Thanksgiving week!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!