Hello in 2012!


Hope you are having an
AWESOME great 2012
- new beginnings - new starts - a fresh, new year!
The question this week, "Are you ever going to blog again?"
LOL! Yes! Just getting back into the groove has taken a little longer than expected!

Here's a pic of my A TEAM from the holidays!
Alex LOVES this one... because he is the tallest of the 3 now! LOL!
It has became a tradition since 2003 on Christmas Eve for the boys to wear matching pajamas. Last year, I bought "footie pajamas"!! Andy was a good sport (being 21 yrs. old...) and I promised no more FOOTIES... but matching p.j.s - oh yeah! Love my boys!


Of course, we had to include "the girls" - Roxie & Molly in our Christmas Eve Picture - our Corgi dogs. This was their first Christmas! They turned a year old the first of December!
Hope all is well with you and your family. I will be back soon for more posts... Have a great week! Remember to HUG the ones you love the most - until next time!