"Fat Tuesday"



Wishing you a very happy

"Mardi Gras" or "Fat Tuesday"

We had fun in Art Class celebrating this day - with tying knots of purple, green and yellow yarn - along with learning about this celebration.

On the eating HEALTHY menu this week is a couple of new links to blogs with great ideas and dishes to fix to a healthier lifestyle -





This will make week #5 of our "new lifestyle"!

After visiting with my chiropractor - who I adore. He gave me the advice of getting some inserts for my tennis shoes when working out (running, walking - exercising!). I grabbed some over the weekend, and trying them out now. Have you ever wore any inserts in your shoes? They feel odd - but I'm getting used to them... any advice? I always love advice from my "blog family" - very useful and supportive, you are!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy week! We are ending our 4th 6 wks at school this Friday - already? Time is flying, huh! Thanks for stopping by - remember to hug the ones that you love the most, until next time...