Cookie-in-a-Cup Recipe Swap


Here's a quick post for an awesome recipe today!
Being on a diet has been HARD!

I LOVE to bake - cookies, cakes, pies...
(could be the reason that I'm on a diet, huh!)
Any-whooooo!

The craving for sweets is BIG! I feel that I will have the "will power" and bake cookies for only my boys - but then I don't have the POWER... and eat - a few! So! I've the perfect solution - this recipe fixes the problem- ONE cookie and no more for temptation! And the recipe is SO EASY and SO FAST that the boys can also do this...

Microwave Cookie-in-a-Cup

1 Tablespoon Butter

1 Tablespoon White Sugar

1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar

3 Drops of Vanilla Extract

Small Pinch of Salt

1 Egg Yolk (discard the egg white)

Scant 1/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour

2 Tablespoons of Candy Chips (chocolate chips...)


In a large coffee cup, start by melting your butter in the microwave. Add sugars, vanilla and salt. Stir to combine. Separate your egg and add the yolk only to your cup. Stir to combine. Add flour, then stir again. Add the chocolate chips, and give a final stir. Cook in microwave 40-60 seconds

Serve warm. About 80 calories a cookie (5 fat grams)


There you have it, a homemade chocolate chip cookie in just a few minutes...and no mess to clean up. I have also exchanged chocolate chips to butterscotch or chocolate mint chips... AWESOME! Found the original recipe here at this link - through pinterest!


Thanks for stopping by! Remember to hug the ones you love the most, until next time...