July 2012

Good Day to you!
Happy Summer to all!
Love, love, LOVE the summer!  

Compared to the hottest summer ever - last year in 2011; where we had over 100 days of 100+ degrees - this forecast for this week looks awesome!  Can you believe it's already JULY!  Wishing you a wonderful month of July!  Enjoy!


One thing that I look forward to in the summer - its CLEANING!  (I know- sick, crazy woman!)  But, it's true - I can "REALLY" clean in the summer - room by room - at my own pace - and clean from top to bottom!  Also, cleaning out closets and updating SIZES of clothes for my boys - Andy now gets the "hand-me-downs"! LOL! 

ANDY HAYES - we miss you!  One of the main reasons for this blog is to keep my oldest son - who lives in Alabama, up-to-date with what's happening in Texas!  

Love this pic of him; taken in June - Andy and friends were bored one night - so they face painted! LOL!  Who does that sound like...  poor thing!  Okay - the BLONDE PART - is that the paint stained his face - good thing that he didn't work for the next 3 days!  Crazy Kid!  "The nut does not fall far from the tree", huh!  Ironically enough, the same night - I spent 3 hours downtown painting faces at the Palace Party!  

Andy is working full time for Coca-Cola in Hamilton, Alabama.  He's become a "workaholic" - working 60+ hours - guess it's keeping him out of trouble and "unfortunately" also out of Texas! Boo!  Love you, Andy Hayes!

This is a picture is out in our front yard and street - argh!  The City is replacing the main water line down our Avenue G street this summer over in the southeast of town!  I'm not complaining - the improvements are so necessary - it's just "Here's What's Happening In Our Neck Of The Woods" !!  (That was in my  best Al Roker's voice...)
     Wishing you a FABULOUS week - 4th of July week!  Thanks for stopping by!  Remember to hug the ones you love the most, until next time...