Greetings to YOU!
Wishing you a great week!
This week's recipe swap is for a homemade carpet powder to refreshen your carpets and rugs.
After deep "dusting" my house - the stale smell still existed in our living room. This recipe has helped to knock out the staleness! So I'm sharing it with you!
Natural Carpet Powder
1/2 cup borax
1/2 cup baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
▪ Combine borax and baking soda in glass or plastic bowl.
▪ Add a teaspoon of cinnamon
▪ Stir to combine until the mixture is free of lumps.
▪ Transfer powder to an empty container ( I used an empty parmesan cheese container; which worked nicely.)
▪ Shake the powder onto your carpets and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes before vacuuming.
KV and I are suffering from "Empty Nest" this week - Andy Hayes is working in Alabama, Alex is traveling with the CHS FFA group to the Texas State Convention in Corpus Christi and Aric is spending a week at Pine Springs Christian Camp in New Mexico.
Thanks for stopping by - remember to hug the ones that you love the most, until next time...