Simply Watercolor Class - Day 5




Link to this class for information or sign up: https://www.onlinecardclasses.com/simplywatercolor/2018/06/28/welcome



DAY 5 – Floral & Leaves

This is the final lesson...  For the Day 5 lesson, we painted a variety of flowers and leaves.  What's watercolor without painting florals...  I was super excited to get into watercolor florals today! 

DAY 5 - PROJECT 1   
Floral Wreath - organic shapes




DAY 5 - PROJECT 2   
Leaves


DAY 5 - PROJECT 3   
FLORAL with banner





DAY 5 - PROJECT 4   
Free-hand florals





DAY 5 - PROJECT 5   
"Bonus" Floral











That is it for DAY 5 of "Simply Watercoloring Class!  And this is the final post of projects for this class.  


THANK YOU KRISTINA WERNER
WOW!  If you have any desire to join a OCC class -
DO IT!  
I've learned a HUGE amount of ideas, techniques and have gained lots of finished projects to add to my card collection!  I've actually already sent out several of my recent projects because I'm so excited to share them!!

Remember to hug the ones you love the most... until next time!

No comments: