Thank "EWE" gifts!


These were made for my 1st cousin to give her work crew for a big "Thank Ewe" for letting her come home for a long weekend to share her sweet baby with us and also for putting up with her! hahaha! (j/k! I love my cousin - she's the sister I never had!) I really like this project of the water bottle hanger with the flavor packet. That's posted in my July articles. The other project - the "PILL BOX" (could be filled with anything) is TOO cute! It has a "punch" lamb or ewe and designer paper that matches the water bottle hanger. I order the die-cut boxes from eBay ( I LOVE eBay...) got the punched ewe idea from Dawn Griffith and added some punched SU "bojo' flowers, brads, along with designer paper and circle punch for the "Thank Ewe". I'll attach the contacts. Made these all in one afternoon! YOU can do this too! I just hope Paula's work crew likes them! Remember that I would love to hear how yours turned out... email me! I always love to hear comments! So many of you really lift up my day with your kind words! My friends are the BEST! Contacts: Dawn Griffith's (Aug 14) PUNCH EWE tutorial video and eBayer store contact for die-cut pill boxes - laurie*s_craft_room. Have a great day!

No comments: