10 Blessed Truths - #5

Birthstone Text - http://www.birthstonetext.com

#5 Blessed truth is FORGIVE
Learn to forgive yourself and others. Letting go of blame frees you to discover the true blessing of your life.
This isn't an easy one, is it? Through life - it's a bitter-sweet trial when forgiving. I've learned the hard way in forgiving. You have GOT to forgive or you can't move on. It was the most difficult thing so far in my life to achieve...and still I wonder if I have completely forgiven people in my past.

TGIF! This week was a long one; maybe because it brings a close to our first 6 weeks or no football game this Friday (The Bobcats were open)? I don't know - I'm ready to sleep past 6 AM and have my kids snuggle with me in the morning!
Think we'll have pancakes... (yum) for a brunch! Then off to flag football games; I've got more Birthday projects coming up! Be sure and check back! Have a great weekend! (~:

No comments: