Funny Shirt!

Sorry!  For the delay in blogging - It's been a loooooong weekend - family illness - just keep us in your prayers.  I'll report more later with test results on my grandfather and uncle.

Here's something to laugh about! - KV's new shirt. Andy picked this shirt up on his "Road Trip" to Gatlinburg over 
New Years.   KV received it in the mail last week and 
wore it on Friday!  He and our middle son suffer from "ADHD" - some doctors believe that you will outgrow this... KV is living proof - 
NO WAY!  They both cope very well with ADHD and as you can see - KV is a good sport!  Most of the high school students caught on... one student retorted back, "Well, I have ADOP...!"
(Attention Deficit...Oh Pretty)   argh!

2 comments:

Jenschke Family said...

I love the shirt!!! Wish I had one for an ADHD support group!

Kim

Stephanie Harbin said...

That is the funniest thing. I love it!