More Web 2.0 Tools!


Yes! We found another one... (referring to "Elfyourself" video). This one uses Judson Laipply's sequel to Evolution of Dance! So go to this website here and enjoy while laughing! I've uploaded the original 2006 video below (it's block for most students because of youtube - school filter; they LOVE watching it... 6 minutes long - though)
FYI - www.keepvid.com is GREAT! I personally use this web 2.0 tool often in the classroom. When I find a youtube tutorial video or artist interview, I use "keepvid" to convert and download the youtube video to my computer and then I can use it in the classroom anytime! Here's a link to watch the real sequel - Evolution of Dance Sequel.

2 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

OK, now you have to give me a phone tutorial of the keep vid, cause I wanted to use a you tube video in class the other day and wondered how. You are so great and I am glad you are my friend.

Chris said...

Hilarious video, I have actually seen it before as my Son found it and showed it to me. Do you have your cuttlebug yet tee hee? Thank you for your support in my new venture, it's so much appreciated. Have a great weekend. Chris :)