Chocolate Cake Recipe




Here's a recipe for an easy
 Chocolate Cake 
fit "For a King"!  
Wanted to make this Sunday - until I realized that I didn't have cocoa... so I'm making it today for my little kings (and one BIG king!)!  You'll love the ease of this recipe and the taste - is chocolatey-awesome!

Easy Chocolate Cake
3 cups Flour (all purpose)
2 cups Sugar
1/2 cup Cocoa
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla
2 cups Water
2 tsp Vinegar
1/2 cup Cooking Oil
Mix all together and bake!  9x13 pan - 350 degrees for 35 minutes;
  12x16 pan (jellyroll pan) 400 degrees for 20 minutes.  Remove from oven and cool.  Frost with your favorite frosting or not!  It's good either way!  Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Fitz!  Know your sweet family will treat you right on your 46th birthday!  "King for the Day"!  Like the pic? hee hee!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

yummy...I think I'll try that today! Thanks....see you soon at CHS