New Year's Resolutions



New Year's Resolutions... hmmm! What's your thought on these? I finally have finished the "last year's" resolution that I challenged myself with... just this Sunday - argh! Last January 2009 - I wanted to make and send each church member of my local church family a handmade birthday card... sounds easy? NOT!

FINALLY, this Sunday, I delivered the last 3!! YAHOO! I almost gave up - mid-December with only 18 cards left - I almost hung up the towel and said - NO MORE... and who would notice... BUT, I wasn't going to let 11-1/2 monthes go down without the whole year... hee hee! SO! I sucked it up - made a bunch of "belated birthday - please forgive me cards" and now I'm done.

"Mission Accomplished!"
It did help me to know more of our church family... to reach out and touch each one. It was a great blessing to do! "Why the negative thoughts, then?" I'm very glad that I stuck with it (besides all the complaining...sorry)!! It all worked
out!

Now, any NEW New Year's Resolutions for 2010 - NOPE! Not this year, I'm sure I've got some thoughts running through my head... but none I will confess too! How about you? New Year's Resolutions?? Have a great week!

No comments: