He did it!


KV did it! He bought me a new vehicle! During his MAN TRIP - he found an used '09 silver Buick Enclave (I had never even heard of an ENCLAVE...). Wednesday, KV calls and tells me to cancel my plans and head to the metroplex - that the salesman won't go any further without seeing the suburban for a trade-in. "Making a long story - short!" - I got a new car! YAHOO!

It's perfect for me! The suburban was HUGE - and hard to drive (as in parking and maneuvering in tight spots!) this car is lower - but not low as a car! You still have the SUV feel - it has 3 sets of seats, entertainment center and leather seats... and now lots of extras that I'm only beginning to figure out - just bluetoothed my phone into it and now I can dial and talk - "hands free" - WOW! I was totally thrilled! Call me - I'll come give ya a ride in the "Silver Bullet" - LOL!

Now, I've got to figure out how to get my luggage home - in all the excitement - I didn't get my suitcase out of the suburban - boooooo! So! If you know anyone in the metroplex - coming to the big C-Town - call me! I'll pay your gas $$! Thanks!

Have a great week and enjoy the "rainy days"! Hug the ones you love the most! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stephanie Harbin said...

I am so excited for you. You really deserve it!!

MammaBotos said...

WOW-love the new car!!! its you! I do know of someone that comes back & forth from the metroplex every week if you still haven't gotten your luggage..?

Enjoy your next couple of weeks!! Love the Vannoy's!!!