Pumpkin Poop!


How about some pumpkin poop for a
Halloween treat this season? LOL!


Here is a "2-4-6-8 Bag" w/ a "Pumpkin Poop" poem attached and filled with - whatelse? - PUMPKIN POOP! Got the video/instructions from Dawn Griffith - (An amazing paper craft website! - I check it DAILY) and then adjusted the bag by adding a 1 3/8" square cut-out in front; closed up with clear plastic and filled with candy corn!

"Pumpkin Poop Poem"
I started to carve a pumpkin
with my carving knife and scoop
But the pumpkin got so scared
He took a little poop!
It looked so cute and funny
Just like a candy treat
So I'm sharing it with you now
Because you are so sweet!

Remember to HUG the ones you love - life is too short! And the "Stampin Up" party is tomorrow night "Come and Go" from 4-6PM - Stephanie has 3 projects ready to "make 'n take" if you have the time - at my house! Come on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are soooooo talented!! I know I've told you before, but it's true!! You make everything look so easy, but I know it's not that easy...at least it wouldn't be for me!! I love reading your blog...keep up the good work!!