Trying to be positive!

My friends are the BEST!
It's getting easier working with the "low mojo" thing and easing out of this bad attitude phase. THANK YOU! As for the "Mean People"... I've tried to just hand that over to God to handle - because I can't! Ya know, "Let Go... Let God" - remind me of that if I look upset!

So, on a more POSITIVE note - have you checked out our family pictures by Ericka Moore? OMG! They are SO good - she did a wonderful job - and was so sweet to fit us into her hectic schedule when Andy was FINALLY home for a brief time this summer. As a mother of a college student - having my whole family together is a rare treat - so pictures are so nice to have -you can check them out here!

THANK YOU again for being a great friend and truly supportive! Here's your HUG today from me! -"squeeze"- (: Hug the ones you love! Have a great week!