"Coloring" is good therapy!

Trying to explain to my Art Students that developing some kind of outlet to "unplug" - drug-free... usually rest on dumb ears or is it "young" ears? - Someone too young to understand to "unwind" and relax is a healthy way of living!

COLORING and crafting is my "unwind" time...
I LOVE TO COLOR! LOL!
Found this poster of this little boy coloring and had to share! Too cute! I've been "unwinding" a LOT these days... here's some pics of cards that I've colored! I LOVE my prismacolor pencils - BUT... I'm learning to use and really, really like my copic markers! All graphics on the cards are w/the pencils except the leaves... Love this fall weather!

Hug the ones you love the most! Hope you are having a good day and a great week! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Stephanie Harbin said...

so beautiful and so talented. I love unwinding with crafts too. I love the picture and the saying under it. It made me laugh!! I fed your fish, too.