Great Weekend...


Had a GREAT, relaxing weekend - how about you? Staying home can really have it's advantages! To rest, relax and just catch up with household chores - it's nice! AND we got an extra hour! So good - until it's 6 PM and DARK! Oh well, can't have everything!

KV worked hard outside - trying to winterize the outside yards before the winter comes. He weeded out front flowerbeds this weekend. Really made a difference out there! I washed clothes and completed some card challenges! The boys RELAX - we all needed that!

For my R&R - I like to listen to a book and craft... I was able to do this some both days - WOW! Found a super-easy gift-card holder that I LOVE. Here's the tutorial link here, along with a gallery - this project took a maximum of 20 minutes - and it will come in useful through the holidays and for quick gifts! It's a "Slit Latch Gift Card Holder" - I will use this template again and again! I really like it and the ease of putting it together! It seems that giving a gift card is the best gift to give - then they can buy anything needed!


Also made 3 cards to entered in several challenges on StampTV this weekend! Gina K Designs had her winter première on Thursday night and I finally got to attend and play... here's my cards for those! It was fun just to try new things! What's a card challenge? It's where someone creates a challenge or technique or creates a sketch and card makers create a card and enter it into the challenge. Most just picks randomly for a prize - but it's all the ideas that I love to see! Everyone has a new and different look to each challenge.


And last but not least, a card using my new SU owl punch... I have had this punch for almost 3 months and have not used it UNTIL now - it's a cute punch! I have used parts of the punch... remember the ghouls card - that's the owl part "upside-down"... LOL! But NOW I have and will again soon! Reminds me of my "maw maw" - she LOVED owls! I miss my grandma!

Thanks for being patient with me and letting me share my cards with you... you're a great friend! Hope you have a great week ahead! Remember to HUG the ones you love today! You are special - don't you forget it!


No comments: