My baby...


My 1st born is turning 22 today!
Happy Birthday, Andy Hayes!

Can I really have a son that old...
had him when I was 7!
Bawhahahahahah - not! Try 24 - anywho -
Happy Birthday, my baby!

How are you? Other than me feeling really old today - we are fine! Counting the days until Spring Break! LOL! Hope all is well with you and yours!


We've been enjoying all this sunshine! Love it! We had a 3 day weekend - celebrating President's Day on Monday - got to have a picnic out in the park and play with the "girls" - Roxie and Molly. It was such a great weekend!





Made some cards for a card swap - sending them to Wisconsin! I'll get back 10 different cards - all StampTV members ( I had 2 spots; w/2 different cards) I'll have to post the cards that I receive! I used Gina K Designs stamps - the requirements include a general "spring type" card... had fun making these! So ready for the spring!


Wishing you a great - rest of the week! We're ending another 6 wks Friday - only 2 more to go before summer! Thanks for stopping by - be sure and hug the ones you love the most! Until next time...

No comments: