Why do I teach...



This question often pops up - whether I'm soul-searching or just had a bad day...

"Why do I teach?"

I found this quote that I liked...

"Don’t just thank the ones who come bearing gifts, mind you, but those who would drive you nuts with the challenges they present."

I am blessed to teach teenagers every day - no matter what! It's the sweet ones and also the ones that drive me crazy that bless me! Help me to remember that! Have a great day! Hug the ones that you love and "drive you crazy" - LOL! Until next time...


1 comment:

Jenschke Family said...

I need that quote painted on my living room wall! So when I just can't take my own kids any longer I can remember how awesome they are. What do I need hair for? Or sleep? Or sanity for that matter? Their "nutty gifts" are all I need!