January Card Swap - NO Red!



Hello!  Thanks for joining me today!  

This challenge was fun - to make a card with the theme of "I Love You" using NO RED - along with a 3-D embellishment!

We had 7 wonderful cards this month!  These cards are fabulous - but what's better are the ladies that make these cards - they are the BEST!  The fellowship - with the bonus of the knowledge and talent is the highlight of my month!  I learn something new every time meeting with these wonderfully talented women!

This month's swappers include:  Margie, Pam, Maria, Amber, April, Kimberly and me!  Here they are:

Margie

Pam
 
Maria
 
Amber
 
April

Kimberly
 
Melissa


  
Here is the link for the instructions of the "flip down stack card" from SCS that inspired my technique used on my card.

Here are the links for the last couple of Card Swaps:
Winter Card Swap  (using blue and/or silver with a winter or snow theme)
Harvest Card Swap (using brown, metallic embellishment & eyelash yarn)

Next month's challenge is using the color Lilac, flowers and a card base no bigger than 3x3!  Can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!  Wishing you a MARVELOUS day tomorrow - may all your wishes come true!  Remember to hug the ones you love, until next time...