I love cookies!!

Hello! 


Thanks for stopping by today!  Over the holiday break, we baked, cooked and ate A LOT!  With the New Year's Resolution to "cut back" and "eating healthier" - our sugar levels have been dropped - but we still LOVE cookies in my family!

My sweet father-in-law sent home a bag of fresh pecan halves with the hopes of receiving some Pecan Sandies!  I had to make 'em - used this recipe here and they turned out great!  The only tweak that I made was - using 1/2 cup of white and 1/2 cup of brown sugars instead of all white sugar.

The next cookie that we really like and can whip up FAST - "DON'T JUDGE" - are these...  Chocolate chip caramel cookies!  They are the ready-to-bake from a package with a mini ROLO candy smashed and placed in the middle of a cookie that's still in the oven.  I cook the cookie for 9 minutes - place the rolo candy  in the center and continue to cook for an additional 4 minutes! YUM!

Yes!  We love cookies - What cookies do you like?  Would love the hear your favorite cookie!  Remember to hug the ones you love the most, until next time...

No comments: