Spring Bling Project


***REVISED*** Thank you so much for your feedback - you all are awesome!  Including a 2nd picture using the suggestions given - it now is a "Smile Project" - thanks to final tweaking and great advice!  

This week, our infamous, local Stampin Up Demonstrator is hosting a "Spring Bling" card swap.

  To participate - you make cards (according to the requirements) and swap them.  The requirements for this 
swap is attaching a "Spring Bling" of some sort (hence the name...), 5x7 size, no envelope and at least 2 layers - here's my creation.  I came up with this layout last night.  Actually - I followed a tutorial of this newly found blog of this stamper (WOW) - here - Connie Collins's Five Petal Polka Dot Punch 3D Flower was so cool - check her out.  When I saw her latest idea, I just had to try it... also wanted to include my new "dew mini skittle" blings and cuttlebug texture (that's on the white paper) what do you think?  I've had all my family members critique - now its your turn - got any suggestions - likes - dislikes?  

This is my first card swap - so I'm trying really hard to fit in.  Hope you have a great Tuesday!  Hug the ones you love; and even the ones you don't like so much...

5 comments:

Maria said...

I likey!!! I was working on my cards for the swap and I wondered what everyone else's were going to look like. Now I know!! very nice!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE IT! I need to send you some pictures of some of my Stamp Club stuff. I would want you in my swap groups!

Stephanie Harbin said...

The pressure is on for me now. Those are absolutely fabulous. This is so much fun. I am already thinking of another swap idea.

Deb ;) said...

I want you all to know that I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF YOU!! You crazy creative people!! Not really.....I am just super jealous that there is not a creative microminute cell in my entire body!! Melissa..your card is gorgeous!!

Chris, Paula, Gracie and Thor said...

Hey Melissa, I got a cuttlebug for my anniversary. Now if I can use it before my next anniversary! Love you and love that I get my craft bone from you!
paula