The "MAN" Trip


3 out of 4 of my boys are on a road trip together - left today.  They are being "Men" this week... what does that mean?

The "MAN" List:
  • Not putting the toilet seat DOWN ever
  • Not flushing
  • Not having to wear shirts, socks or shoes
  • Not having to "clean"; no baths
  • Not brushing anything... (hair, teeth..)
  • Burping, farting, making annoying sounds CONSTANTLY

and the list goes on!  

KV thinks that they will be gone for a 5-7 days, hmm!  I give them 3 days - what do you think? LOL!  We shall see!  I'm busy planning "Mystery Trip #3"!  More details later!

2 comments:

Jenschke Family said...

Kyle seems like the "clean freak" in your family, even if he is a MAN! So, I only give them 4 days. But, he is strong-willed enough to tough it out anyway. Aric will break and tell you the truth, so keep us posted!

Stephanie Harbin said...

Sounds like they will have a lot of fun. Sounds like you are having fun doing the girl stuff. Missed you tonight. I learned a new technique last night and showed it tonight. It was too cool! Watch my blog to see it.