3 out of 4 of my boys are on a road trip together - left today. They are being "Men" this week... what does that mean?
The "MAN" List:
- Not putting the toilet seat DOWN ever
- Not flushing
- Not having to wear shirts, socks or shoes
- Not having to "clean"; no baths
- Not brushing anything... (hair, teeth..)
- Burping, farting, making annoying sounds CONSTANTLY
and the list goes on!
KV thinks that they will be gone for a 5-7 days, hmm! I give them 3 days - what do you think? LOL! We shall see! I'm busy planning "Mystery Trip #3"! More details later!