May Card Swaps



Sorry about "totally grossing out" so many - bloggers and some non-bloggers, about the Deep Fried Hamburgers!
Didn't realize so many were so darn "healthy"! Boo! J/K!

On to a new topic!

Here are pictures from my May Card Swap! The theme was "wedding". Requirements were to use fabric/ribbon, a stamped image and a decorated envelope. In a previous post - I showed some of the things that inspired me - wanted to include a pocket-type card, use a clear, window sheet and the cute cut-out bride and groom. This is what I came out with! What do you think?


Really liked the black, white and gold color scheme! Found the sticky gold-dots at Hobby Lobby that tops the bride's dress. Used a"cuttlebug" texture folder on the bride's dress -
thought it would've been cute with fabric also... LOVED the tux idea - it was a totally CASE idea - just changed the buttons to gold to match the scheme of things! Used a transparency -clear sheet; added the lettering and wedding cake by a copier - using the slot punch to hold it to the front of card - the inside and back of the card is stamped! Wha-la - "May" card swap entry -

It's Thursday - ONE more school day! Packing is so depressing! My classroom looks so empty! But the summer is ALMOST here! Graduation for CHS is tomorrow night! This concludes my 17th year in teaching - argh! 17 YEARS... most of the kids that I'm teaching - I can
remember when they were born! LOL! No kidding! I've already started teaching my 2nd generation - students of previous students! I'm so old...

Old! That reminds me - here's a "shout out" to one of my very BFF - Happy Birthday Raelene! Love you soooooo much! J/K about the "old" part! She is younger than me - just by a month or so!

Have a great day! Thanks for dropping by! Hug the ones you love the most today!