I see "MONKEYS"!

I see MONKEYS... 

Here are some "monkeys" - LOL!  

Okay, these aren't the monkeys that I'm talking about...  just part of the "A Team" 

- Arin, Aric and Alex!  

My!  How they are growing up!  Arin's Spring Break was a week after ours and she came up from Lubbock to visit Ging!  We grabbed this picture while eating out on her last night in Childress!  

Ok - THESE are the monkeys that I've been seeing...

Aren't they the cutest?  I had fun making these - makes me smile!  This is just a sneak peek of what I'm creating for my card swap this month!  That post will be coming up next week - stay tuned!   Love, love, LOVE how my cards are turning out!  Here's the "detail sheet" for punches here in this pic for the punched art Monkey...  Add pastel smuggishes for  blush and highlights.
The card swap is next Monday for a BABY card - will be sure a post the cards asap!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  One more week of March - can you believe it?

Thanks for stopping by, remember to hug the ones you love the most, until next time...